The problem comes from using girl as a defining adjective before boss. About Feedback Donations Examples of Synonyms … Search for synonyms and antonyms. Top synonyms for babe (other words for babe) are baby, honey and sweetheart.

See more words with the same meaning: boss, superior, leader. Find another word for boss. 67 synonyms of baby from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 89 related words, definitions, and antonyms. I'm trying to recall when I first heard the term Girl Boss.Certainly it reached the heights of popularity when Sophia Amoruso published her book two years ago. girl youtubers and bloggers who get something for nothing by being all 'girlboss' and contacting brands for freebies. Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you.TheChicSite.com, Author, Lifestyle Expert, Blogger, Public Speaker, and Mom to 4 Kids!Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapterWe made it easy for you to exercise your right to vote!Part of HuffPost Women.

If you want to learn how to confidently take your sales to the next level, Allyson shares her tips on overcoming objections and how to claim your value within the marketplace..., Christina lifts the lid on how you can get in front of the camera to make more money. I want to stand on a soap box and rant, but instead, I start by asking a question.

126 synonyms of boss from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 119 related words, definitions, and antonyms. 50 synonyms of babe from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 67 related words, definitions, and antonyms. "Here's a letter from me boss, sor," he blurted out, holding it toward me.He soon saw that the great Bull, 'the boss of the bunch,' was covered with blood.I begin to sympathize with the boss, because I know what he felt when I ballyragged him for copy.Their boss wouldn't let 'em say a word and you'd lose your chance of watching 'em.But his boss didn't see it that way at all, and he and Jim had trouble.If Lovegear wanted to work on Pascal on his own time it was fine with the boss.Suddenly the sunbeams struck his crown and converted it into a boss of gold.We extract from the report, however, the concluding advice of the Boss.But how high an office they performed when the Boss came forward, we are not told.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers!
Find another word for baby.

See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.