We were impressed. China Wok Restaurant Mc Minnville; China Wok Restaurant, Mc Minnville; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for China Wok Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato Subtotal $0.00 Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout.

Good food. Or book now at one of our other 1957 great restaurants in McMinnville. This is a family own and operated restaurant.

See 1 tip from 8 visitors to China Wok Restaurant. China Wok Restaurant 231 Northgate Dr Ste 262 Mcminnville TN 37110. All Day Menu. NO DELIVERY. Very empty looks like it is set up for lunch buffet specials or something. China Wok Restaurant 231 Northgate Dr Ste 262, Mcminnville, TN 37110 China Wok 2327 Memorial Blvd , Murfreesboro, TN 37129 China Wok 1905 N Jackson St , Tullahoma, TN 37388 China Wok 335 W Main St , Gallatin, TN 37066 China Wok 214 Ward Cir ,

5 reviews of China Wok Restaurant "Reasonably-priced,usually enough food for 2 meals,been eating at China Wok even before they moved from their former location to where they are now.Good food,good prices,fast service. The best Chinese in Lebanon, PA. Open. All rights reserved. View the menu for China Wok Restaurant and restaurants in McMinnville, TN. Good prices Chow Meinw White Rice & Fried Noodles. Good prices Best Chinese in McMinnville." This place cooks to order, it is always hot and fresh. My fiance and I will continue to enjoy the food from China Wok as long as they are open for business.While the food was okay,the woman taking the orders was miserable. Waitress was friendly and on top of it. My fiance and I will continue… Better than mings imo.as long as you dont mind hearing the staff yell at each other which has happened my last 2 visits you will be fine. Search for other Chinese Restaurants in Mcminnville on … I've lived here since before it opened and I always come back here.Regular Chinese place..

Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Went back for breakfast. Porkwith White Rice.

They open right before lunch. Very empty looks like it is set up for lunch buffet specials or something. They use to have a buffet set up years ago but could not compete economically with the other larger place in town. All info on China Wok in McMinnville - Call to book a table. We usually split or have leftovers.

China Wok Restaurant - View the menu for China Wok Restaurant as well as maps, restaurant reviews for China Wok Restaurant and other restaurants in McMinnville, TN and McMinnville. All great too! Chinese Restaurant in McMinnville, TN. She would be reason for not returning. And dont forget no debit card unless thats changed. 1 2 3 Your order. You currently have no items in your cart.

Our restaurant is known for its varieties of taste and freshest ingredients. PICKUP ONLY. Use the store locator to find China Wok locations, phone numbers and business hours in Mcminnville, Tennessee. "Great General Tso's Meal. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. HELPFUL REVIEWS. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Please check with the restaurant directly. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. View China Wok menu, Order Chinese food Pick up Online from China Wok, Best Chinese in Cookeville, TN. They are very patient with him which I appreciate very much. "Place is always very clean and the people who wait on you are very friendly. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more.Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved.OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Make sure you click View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Get menu, photos and location information for China Wok Restaurant in McMinnville, TN. Delivery & Pickup Options - 5 reviews of China Wok Restaurant "Reasonably-priced,usually enough food for 2 meals,been eating at China Wok even before they moved from their former location to where they are now.Good food,good prices,fast service.… They are a smaller restaurant but don't let that fool you. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for China Wok Restaurant at 231 Northgate Dr Ste 262, Mcminnville, TN 37110.

This is the best Chinese place in town. The last two times we have been here we had to wait to be seated , then waited on the server an extra 10 minutes while people behind us got waited on ... Service is great and food is outstanding at a reasonable price.

View the online menu of China Wok and other restaurants in Hendersonville, Tennessee. Every order was wrong and cold I got over charged and when I tryed to have the manager correct the problem she w...