Ciera Rae Eastin is a contestant from Survivor: Blood vs. Water, Survivor: Cambodia, and Survivor: Game Changers.

Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. She decided to risk her game and drew rocks with Katie and Tyson.

Famous Details is the source for must-know facts of your favorite celebrities and famous people.

If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. Ciera Eastin has 665 posts on their Instagram profile. Ciera Morett-Eastin is on Facebook. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependentThe American reality star has been alive for 11,472 days or 275,337 hours. Ciera won the next Immunity Challenge, saving herself temporarily. Join Facebook to connect with Ciera Morett-Eastin and others you may know. Andrew Savage, from left, Ciera Eastin, Jeremy Collins and Keith Nale eat unspeakable things during a challenge on "Survivor." Originally competing in Blood vs. Water, Ciera became the only contestant to vote out her own loved one, when she voted out her mother, Laura Morett. Follow their account to see all their photos and videos. ... A Republican who has …

The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. She is not dating anyone currently. If not me, then who?” Morett said.Laura Morett, a former competitor on "Survivor," is running for State Representative of Oregon. Access in-development titles not available on IMDb According to our records, she has no children. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. I had never heard they were anti-gay but I think I heard Laura is very republican. She returned to the show in 2013 to compete alongside her daughter, Ciera Eastin, on “Survivor: Blood vs. View details that no one tells you about. And Fantasy Ride star Ciara certainly proved this was the case as she showed off her body in a … Ciera Eastin’s Boyfriend. Water." IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. They say the best things come in small packages.

Reality TV star known as a contestant on the Survivor reality series. Sign in. Salem resident Laura Morett, 46, has announced she will run for state House District 20, currently held by Democrat Paul Evans.Morett can be recognized for her role on the reality TV show “Survivor.” In 2009, she lasted 27 days as a competitor on “Survivor: Samoa.” She returned to the show in 2013 to compete alongside her daughter, Ciera Eastin, on “Survivor: Blood vs.