ISO 3166 Codes (Countries) (by the RIPE Network Coordination Centre, in coordination with the ISO 3166 Maintenance Agency, Berlin) See also: ISO 3166 Maintenance agency (ISO 3166/MA) Country codes in ISO 3166; Codes from ISO 3166-1. Any use, including reproduction requires our written permission.

CountryCallingCodes.com provides you with the Africa ISO code and continent code, plus a complete list of all African countries with their ISO country codes (ISO-3166), including the South Africa ISO code and the Egypt ISO code, and ccTLDs (country code top level domain).. Africa (change continent) The continent code for Africa is AF. In this way, you can be sure that your database is always using the most up-to-date information from ISO.The service is automatically renewed every year, which means that you will keep receiving updates until you stop the auto renewal on your account.Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. CountryCallingCodes.com provides you with the Europe ISO code and continent code, plus a complete list of all European countries with their ISO country codes (ISO-3166), including the Germany ISO code, UK ISO code, and France ISO code, and ccTLDs (country code top level domain).. Europe (change continent) The continent code for Europe is EU.

Fips 10: US-Bundesstandard 10 der Informationsverarbeitung. In my sandlist, I am sticking to the ISO-3166-1 two letter code, even if the ISO-Code is not 100% error-free.To begin with, this is only about the countries ... but what is about the counties, regions, states of each country? ISO-3166 Country and Dependent Territories Lists with UN Regional Codes. Therefore it is not precise enough for a sand collector.

I am working still on my Sand-Database and completing always the Countries, Counties, Rural Districts and Regions and so on. ISO region codes is not something you would expect to cause a problem. ISO-3166 code list (ISO-3166-1, ISO-3166-2, ISO-3166-3) - breakdown of the world into countries, states, provinces, regions, districts and counties. Important. The collection contains the codes from parts 1, 2 and 3 of ISO 3166 in 3 different formats: .xml, .csv, and .xls for easy integration into your own systems. IOC: Internationales Olympisches Komitee.

For example, the two-letter code for United States is "US". For example, the value of the TwoLetterISORegionName property for the Caribbean region is "029".

All copyright requests should be addressed to Country codes are based on ISO Standard 3166 In some cases, the TwoLetterISORegionName property may have more than two characters. Case is not significant. ISO: Internationale Organisation für Normung. Click here for Country List by Geographical RegionsUN. The problem is, that you will find here only 246 countries and islands in the ISO-list. ):So many things, a lot of work but still nothing is perfect.

Internationale Ländercodes (ISO, OIC, Fips, ...) Viel unnützes Wissen, dass man manchmal aber eben doch braucht. Geographical Group Composition of world regions and sub-regions is based on the United Nations Statistical Division groupings, revised 20 Sept 2011. The ISO, in its standard ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2, defines a codification with two letters to identify each country (e.g. The United Nations Economc Commission for Europe (UNECE) defined some more small islands and extraterritorial areas, but there are still some islands and areas missing. Country A 2 A 3 Number ----- AALAND ISLANDS AX ALA 248 AFGHANISTAN AF AFG 004 ALBANIA AL ALB 008 ALGERIA DZ DZA 012 AMERICAN SAMOA AS ASM … Die internationalen Ländercodes aller Länder nach etlichen verschiedenen Standards. At the moment, my sand list is as it is!

The RegionInfo name is one of the two-letter codes defined in ISO 3166 for country/region. But there are many other tiny islands and extraterritorial ares in the world (e.g.