By providing my email, I consent to receiving messages from Stockhouse.Near-Term, Low-Cost, US Uranium Production PotentialFinancing Secured for $2 Billion Puerto Rico ProjectAn Emerging Medical Market Play with Great OpportunityBack in Blackdome: An Intriguing Cariboo Gold Exploration ProjectA Potential High-Grade Gold & Copper Mining Bonanza in South AmericaBy providing my email, I consent to receiving messages from Stockhouse.I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse and the companies selected. KTOS News: Kratos Completes Acquisition of Satellite Antenna Manufacturer ASC Signal from CPI: 06/30/2020 04:00:10 PM: KTOS News: Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Prices Public Offering of Common Stock: 06/18/2020 11:34:27 PM: KTOS News: PURA SVA - Health Stocks Exhibit Healthy News, Robust Share Hikes: 06/18/2020 12:58:47 PM
If the video does not load after a few moments, Upgrade to the Latest Flash Player. -$0.26 NASDAQ Updated Jul 27, 2020 11:31 PM Its segment is Kratos Government Solutions which includes microwave electronic products, satellite communications, training systems, modular systems, and defense and rocket support services and Unmanned Systems segment. ktos $18.44 -$0.02 -0.1% Price as of July 28, 2020, 12:42 p.m. EDT View Interactive KTOS Charts $23.60 (21.65% Upside) Based on 5 analysts offering 12 month price targets for Kratos Defense in the last 3 months. Last week, Kratos announced a public offering of 13.5 million shares at $16.25/sh, raising $219.4 million, or $209 million, net to Kratos after underwriting costs and fees.
ktos $18.44 -$0.02 -0.1% Price as of July 28, 2020, 12:42 p.m. EDT View Interactive KTOS Charts Message board - Online Community of active, educated investors researching and discussing Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Stocks. I may withdraw my consent at any time.Stockhouse.com is owned by Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. © 2019 Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved. In addition, we provide Foreign Military Sales (FMS) to several international government clients. Underwriters have the option to purchase up to an additional 2.025 million shares, which would increase the amount raised to Kratos to $240 million. Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc. stock and Aerospace & Defense market discussion, news, and analysis from Canada's largest community of active investors Stock Message Boards. All Analysts. You are already a member! Thank You The Hangout. Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTOS), a leading National Security Solutions provider, today announced that its President & CEO, Eric DeMarco, and its Executive VP & CFO, Deanna Lund, will present at the Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference on August 5th at 3:00pm Eastern. Receive investor kits and email updates from Stockhouse and directly from these companies. ARKK Aims to Capture the Next Industrial Revolution: Robotics, Automation, Autonomous Vehicles, 3D Printing, Energy Storage, etc.ARKK Aims to Capture the Next Industrial Revolution: Robotics, Automation, Autonomous Vehicles, 3D Printing, Energy Storage, etc.What happened Shares of Kratos Defense & Security (NASDAQ: KTOS) jumped 11% higher on Wednesday on speculation that the company could be a takeover target for defense giant Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT).What happened Shares of Kratos Defense & Security (NASDAQ: KTOS) jumped 11% higher on Wednesday on speculation that the company could be a takeover target for defense giant Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT).Discover new investment ideas by accessing unbiased, in-depth investment researchNasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Please enter your password to sign in. Cookies are used to offer you a better browsing experience and to analyze our traffic.