So come and join our family. Find more Beer Tours near Midnight Oil Brewing CompanyFind more Breweries near Midnight Oil Brewing CompanyFind more Brewing Supplies near Midnight Oil Brewing Company

What more could you want? Awesome mug club perks. All the staff is awesome and knowledgeable, the beers are getting better and better with every release, and the overall atmosphere is one to beat. We really liked the food truck out front. Cool place!Been two times now and haven't been impressed yet with any of the beers. Mr. and Mrs. Dunlap mashing in on the first of the small batch 2020 Juicy Pale Ale series. Like that's the best combo!Welp... 2 beers on tap.

There's just something special to me about any business that's open to the public in an industrial area. No plans to ever have food, but hey... you can stop at Royal Farms on the way in and get a bucket of chicken. Located in an industrial park in Newark, DE...(that's New-Ark for my NJ peeps). Only two beers on tap. Friendly bartender. The four I tried were all above average.

At Midnight Oil Brewing, we started brewing as a reward for hard work, and a way to enjoy that reward with our family. The brewery itself is fairly easy to find and clean and well kept. I actually came a couple times to play Warhammer in the back and they are just so accommodating. I think that they are clearly in a "soft opening" stage. You cannot miss it, there are signs that point you in the right direction. Really cool atmosphere with lots of space. Last update: 07-25-2020. Back then I got a flight with my sister and we had a blast. Cheers!Perfectly sessionable ale with aroma of orange peel and bread, citrus throughout, sticky hops and biscuit finish. The staff is really helpful as well and they will let you sample any beer. Cheers! The weirdest part was the wedding going on in the back. Midnight Oil Stout is a Stout - American style beer brewed by Swamp Head Brewery in Gainesville, FL. Saison okay. Midnight Oil had about 8-10 beers on tap when I last visited a week ago. Score: 89 with 257 ratings and reviews. These guys have a literal window into their operation. Purchased at Midnight Oil Brewery. Definitely worth a mug club investment, cheers! This time we brought the whole family! Bartender was knowledgeable about what was on tap, and was able to make really good suggestions..  Nice place to meet up with some friends, and grab a couple beers.This spot is one of my favorite places in Delaware. Limited beer menu, nice ambiance, friendly staff. I'm a fan and will be a frequent patron. The menu is IPA and Stout heavy with a Saison and Belgian Dubbel to round the menu out. The food situation is unique but they are looking to host local food trucks on a regular basis, either way I don't go to a brewery for food. I remember their saison being great. I enjoy the off the path location of this brewery. First time- Saison and Porter only on tap. Craft Brewery, Tasting Room, Beer * Saison was ok. Porter was off. Seems like they opened early to stop the bleeding of money.

Good beer selection and the prices are fair. Please reach out to us with any questions and stay healthy.We started brewing as a reward for hard work, and a way to enjoy that reward with our family.

Draft. This was stop #2 on the birthday brewery tour and was a recommendation from our previous stop and man o man were we glad she did. Great atmosphere inside, love being able to see the back where they brew. Porter didn't taste right. Staff was very responsive, outgoing, and eager to talk about their beer and other promotions.I live in the nearby community and I think it's great to have a local, unique brewery within a stones throw. So come and join our family. We took ourselves on a Delaware brewery tour that started with Midnight Oil. A lot of the reviews below are outdated. We live in Dover and decided to take our dog to Lums Pond for a hike since we were experiencing spring-like temperatures in January. Gave it some time before 2nd visit to give some time to get going. Very delicious food and creative concoctions. They need to ramp things up quickly.The first thing that comes to mind after having a flight...solid f**king beer. Looking forward to bringing some friends!Beer quality is suspect. This year we'll be releasing a new Juicy pale ale featuring different hops each bre… When I went on a Friday night, there was a food truck. The bartender was very friendly.

Just heard that this one popped up a few months ago. I was lucky to visit when I was last in town in July. Great beer and atmosphere! I'm excited about this place. This is definitely a brewery to watch! We'd love to have you. Tasty brews. Date of experience: April 2018. Mon, 20 Jul 2020 20:55:40 +0000 View Detailed Check-in. I had a flight with the Belgian/Saison/Irish Stout/Rye IPA all well developed in flavor and body. Plus the ladies room had fun signs about flushing :) Read more.