Wonderful pickled veggies, cheese, and meat. Search for: Smoked Coconut Gouda (Part Deux) and the #Cheesegate Incident. Comprehensive International wine list.I have visited this restaurant on a few occasions over the past several years and I don't know how it's possible, but it seems to get better each time.

It was impressive that the chef came out to check on each table to make sure everyone was satisfied with their dining experience. The Abundance Diet; Recipe Page; About/Why Vegan? For our entrées my wife had sautéed clams while I enjoyed perfectly roasted octopus served over a sweet potato mash with sautéed bok choi. The food is amazing, and perfectly prepared. We ordered the burrata, polenta, artichoke and margarita pizza. Add to wishlist Add to compare #8 of 87 restaurants in Newberg . Beer, wine, cocktails and the best patio in Newberg. 602 East 1st Street - Newberg, Oregon - 503-487-6853. Bar Deux menu; Bar Deux / Menu. Perfect for a night where you didn't make a reservation and just want to drop in somewhere.Charcuterie board was absolutely phenomenal. Beer, wine, cocktails and the best patio in Newberg. Great atmosphere when we sat at the bar, shared a bottle of pinot, enjoyed Chefs roasted carrots and warm olives. HOURS & LOCATION. We splurged on getting a bottle of white wine and loved the raptor ridge estate. The blonde bartender woman was super nice. Our Story. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused.

Rebuilding has been a long process- enter Recipe Part Deux. Great back bar and cocktail list.

we scheduled a time ontyeir web site and when we arrived the hostess told us she called to confirm and since we didnt respond she gave away our time. Recipe Neighborhood Kitchen; Thoughtfully prepared wine country cuisine set in the charm of an old Victorian house. It is a smaller space.

Bravuro Cellars menu #13 of 187 places to eat in Newberg. One thing to note about this place is that it has an oven in the middle of the restaurant (between the bar and the main seating area) that kicks off and on about every five seconds. 602 East 1st Street - Newberg, Oregon - 503-487-6853 EAT. It's a very cute little restaurant/bar in old town Newberg.

View menus for Newberg …

It's all about the cheese. Also, if you're into meat and cheese, you'll find something to eat. They may have a ramp available if needed.
It is a smaller space. Upload menu Bar Deux menu. 5 years ago before we bought our house a few blocks away we are here several times, it's one of the things that sold me on the house and neighborhood. I already can't wait to come back and try more things.Awesome stop on our tour of wine country. The combination of service, professionalism, and passion is unparalleled.we have eaten at some of the best restaurant across the country and this was the first to 100% disappoint us.