Although we strive to provide you with the best on-the-go viewing experience that we can, sometimes certain programs may be unavailable or ‘blacked out’.The programming available to you on BlueCurve TV App is based on your TV subscriptions and subject to mobile viewing restrictions.

Re added it with my phones MAC address. With BlueCurve TV App, you can stream and download content, whether in-home or on the go, using any WiFi connection or over a 3G or 4G cellular connection (data charges may apply). Are you a current Shaw Direct customer? Shaw will support the basic login to get to the network settings and to find sections to manage your settings. Tell us about your device ... Head over to My Shaw and log in to manage your services.

Tap Shaw Go WiFi Devices. Welcome to Shaw. Learn how to connect to Shaw Go WiFi on all your devices, whether you're at home or on the road. To use devices with Shaw Go WiFi — an urban network of Shaw WiFi hotspots available to you with your Shaw Internet account — you have to register each device manually. Top Support Articles After you click "Connect & Remember", you will see the message Profile Downloaded. Your MAC address (also known as a WiFi Address) is a unique ID used by computers and mobile phones when they connect to the internet. So I deleted the original entry. Once downloaded, a connection is not needed to play back the title. You can manage your download-to-go devices through the app and streaming devices via My Shaw Direct.Visit the ‘Settings’ menu in the app and open ‘Manage Download Devices’ to de-authorize devices. The tech didn’t seem to answer my question and I was told I register the device with my MAC address. Do you have any suggestions on how to …

Please try again or contact Support.Head over to My Shaw and log in to manage your services.Under the My Services tab, select Internet to review all your Internet related preferences.Locate and save the MAC address for your device. To personalize other devices, continue to Step 4 below. Select the device you want to personalize. Whenever Eliza was upset after being made fun of, she would respond with "Ah-ah-ah-ow-ow-oo". Item has been added to your cart.We do provide services in your area. ShawPasspoint is a newer Shaw Go WiFi SSID that provides an improved method for connecting supported devices to WiFi hotspots. You’re all … Access code. Setup and How-to Get started with your Shaw ID or @shaw.ca email address. Visit the ‘Settings’ menu in the app and open ‘Manage Download Devices’ to de-authorize devices.

My Shaw . Device name Contact email. The first time trying to set this up a profile was loaded onto my iPhone. Open the My Shaw app. Contact Us Tap Install in the upper-right …

Get started with your Shaw ID or @shaw.ca email address. Get your mobile devices connected to Shaw Go WiFi today. In the case that content becomes unavailable due to rights restrictions, it may be returned from your device sooner, before the title availability window expires. Access code. OpenCL includes a language (based on C99) for programming these devices, and application … Click to link your device's MAC-address to your Shaw account. Register your mobile phones, tablets and laptops to connect to Shaw Go WiFi automatically.