The model, 29, let slip that her second child's name is Rich while discussing motherhood in an interview. Celebs Go Dating star Amy Childs has revealed the name of her son after managing to keep it a secret for 18 months.Never miss your favourite celebrity exclusives again!Amy Childs has kept her son out of the spotlight since she gave birth to him and has never before spoken his name.However, during a recent public event the 29 year old mum-of-two spilled the beans by accident.Former TOWIE star Amy said: “I love everything about being a mum.”She continued telling The Sun: “My daughter's getting older now she's three now and she's just absolutely amazing. Everyone kept thinking me and my dad were together. He's a lovely little boy.“Being a mum is the best thing I've ever done and I love it. The comedic actress revealed on the latest episode of her podcast that she and her husband … "It was something when I was pregnant that we decided to do, and obviously I put Polly on social media, but with my little boy we just decided not to.

Amy Childs accidentally revealed her son’s name in a recent interview after keeping the child out of the limelight for 18 months. I went to Turkey with my mum and dad and Polly kept calling me mum and my dad, 'dad'. The former TOWIE star, 29, shares her baby boy with ex-partner Ritchie. Polly's dad is in prison. The model, 29, let slip that her second child's name is … As well as little Rich, Amy also has daughter Polly who she shares with ex boyfriend Bradley Wright – … I went to Turkey with my mum and dad and Polly kept calling me mum and my dad, ‘dad’.‘It was so strange. She's a girly girl, and my little boy, Rich, is amazing. "Two U-turns and lot of chaos: it's been a painful week for Boris JohnsonNicki Minaj's husband gets judge's permission to travel with starThey didn't want Giannis to foul out – Smart slams officials after Celtics' lossWhy being too loyal to your employer won't pay off for you or themSCRUB! Polly calls my dad ‘dad’.‘My dad is the only father figure Polly has known. Amy Schumer just saved her kid years of teasing. "It is hard because sometimes I just want to show him off, but at the same time we did decide it." "Her children are the biggest part of her life and they both want the best for their children. Bradley was sent to prison for 18 months for handling stolen goods in 2015, causing his then relationship with a 24-year-old Amy to break down. She doesn’t see him. But at the same time my dad is an amazing dad. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. It’s a really exciting time for them.“He is the best boyfriend to Amy and is absolutely brilliant with her little girl Polly.”He is a builder who has a criminal record and has served two stints in jail and time in a Young Offender Institution.Bradley already has a daughter Lexi from a previous relationship.He and Amy first struck up a romance in 2013 but split in 2015. Everyone kept thinking me and my dad were together.

But at the same time my dad is an amazing dad.’If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.