I'd hope this is not the typical service of server #27. Tony Harper's Pizza and Clam Shack Menu We were seated promptly and our server was very friendly and attentive. Open. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Food. Not impressed by the service.An eclectic combination but great fresh pizza and salad, yummy local brews on tap and blues music in background. Had the whiskey wings and a few beers. Daughter and I had fried clams. Not very organized with their system of ordering paying and waiting . Our lunch specials--whipped up daily--are fast, fresh and delicious. But the pizza itself was sub par. Party of 4 served 2 of us , then 20 mins. I have eaten there 3 or 4 times this summer and the staff that they have there now are absolutely perfect. Thin crust also very good. We had a cheese pizza and chicken wings. It appears that they were understaffed. Great night to eat outside. I ate the whiskey wings and fiery pepperoni pizza. Wings were great. Tried their signature whisk(e)y BBQ chicken wings, which were crunchy, flavorful, and unfortunately very small. Otherwise, she seemed annoyed that this 1st time visitor didn't know the beer menu ( if they have one it was not at our table), and also seemed annoyed that we put in our order for appetizers and she had to come back for our entree orders. Delivery & Pickup Options - 119 reviews of Tony Harper's Pizza and Clam Shack "We stopped here while we were perusing old forge while on vacation. 5,863 were here.

If you're in the area this is the place to go!!!! Super tender and just delicious. It took a long time for our server to make it to our table, but he eventually made after waiting for about 20 minutes. I'm sure it's hopping at night. Hostesses were friendly, and observing their interaction with other tables, most of the servers were attentive and courteous. Hubby had a chicken sandwich. Definitely will be backOk bar food and good for drinks. I'll definitely be back again next year!!!!

The server seemed nice enough and the food came out on time and was up to par. I got the Mountain Maniac and it was delicious!! Please check with the restaurant directly.

We enjoyed lunch and dinner here. Nice staffNice place for a relaxing rooftop view of town. We ordered 3 slices of pizza as a snack for my 3 kids. But I guarantee I'll be walking right out the door if service remotely starts out as poorly again.If you don't expect a lot, you won't be disappointed. Good service too.We always get their pizza and wings here and they are always good. Tends to be somewhat loud but then again most people go for the drinksThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Get quick answers from Tony Harper's Pizza and Clam Shack staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. There is seating either outside or inside and we ate inside because it was windy out. Also great efficient service with a smile. They did a great job distancing outside for COVID-19. It was a beautiful day and the outdoor seating was really nice. The location is cool - rooftop setting. Great Food. Tony Harpers Pizza and Clam Shack « Back To Old Forge, NY. "I live in Old Forge and this Subway has been up and down in terms of service since it started in Old Forge. I ordered 10 wings and asked if I could have have one way and half another. Everything on the menu looked great as well! I’m not sure if this is normal or just new because of Covid, but you ordered your drinks and food at a service window and then sat yourself. Well organized and really great food.We had the clams and wings- excellent. But decent enough experience for what it is.Stopped here on our way through Old Forge. The menu was standard with your typical bar and grill options, along with a pizza menu, which looked really good. Lots of outdoor seating with umbrellas for shade. Very moist and tender.