or Bonaire.

Fodor's may use your email address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full

Also, going in the winter/spring should be better than going in the summer or fall, due to hurricane season.I would try Aruba, Curacao.

I hate humidity with a passion. Summer humidity levels begin to pick up on many islands during June, and on average, about 10 days will see some rain this month.

The Atlantic side of St Kitts is nice.We went to Aruba last March and I didn't find it to be humid (we're from NYC so we know about humidity). Even in winter time I was miserable.

If you find any other desert islands, they will not be as humid as Florida.How do you think about the answers? We are more familiar with Aruba than the other two. The city is continually ranked at #1 for lowest humidity in the United States, usually quoted as around 30%. I hate humidity with a passion.

Which Carribean Islands experience the …

Get your answers by asking now.Kim Kardashian reportedly 'torn' over divorcing West 1 Marine dead, 2 injured, 8 missing after Calif. accidentGOP doesn't 'understand the gravity' of situation: PelosiEx-'Ellen' employees claim 'rampant sexual misconduct'Rupert Murdoch's son quits company in editorial riftTrump voters would reject Biden win on postal votes

- My wife and I are planning our first Caribbean escape sometime in late spring/early summer (April-June). Which Carribean Islands experience the lowest humidity? 8, 2020 , 2:40 PM. Am I right? Am I right? Hot, humid climates like those along the Gulf Coast, the Caribbean, and parts of Latin America also cause excessive sweating, which can be problematic in this type of climate. ...And my question isn't really about how humid it FEELS to you... :) Many people love Florida and don't find it uncomfortable or too humid. It's a desert island, like Bonaire & Curacao, so there's not a lot of moisture in the air. Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion.

I'd love to go to the Caribbean but I avoided doing so because it seemed to me it would be just as humid as Florida. You can sign in to vote the answer.Still have questions? The rainiest weather is found in the more northern islands, including Cuba and the Bahamas, while the driest islands will be in the southern region—Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao—at the end of the dry season. Caribbean Islands - Low Humidity Islands? The Caribbean is a tropical place. Any Caribbean spot that's a LOT less humid than Florida? High humidity levels can also thicken the blood, increasing pressure in the blood vessels. Lethal levels of heat and humidity are gripping global ‘hot spots’ sooner than expected. Yes, it makes you sweat- as high temperatures would. I also did some poking around and supposedly Antigua & Barbuda have low humidity. By Warren Cornwall May. I live in Los Angeles, for example, and find the weather here very comfortable as far as humidity goes.

The same amount of water vapor results in higher relative humidity …