So close as to cause worry because of being dangerous or unwelcome in some way. Personality keeps me interested. Welcome back. Whatever they hated about me was a human thing; the nonhuman world has always loved me. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man. But I have been emotionally crippled by this.

Our greatest comfort in sorrow is to know that God is in control A sense of comfort keeps me around.Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are.If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.The great danger for family life, in the midst of any society whose idols are pleasure, comfort and independence, lies in the fact that people close their hearts and become selfish.These days too many of us seem inclined to cover our ears, close our eyes, and blindly follow the most narrow, conservative tenets of religion; or else seek comfort in the ancient traditions of New Age ritual.Friendship is the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words, but pouring all right out just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful friendly hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of comfort, blow the rest away.Get comfortable being outside your comfort zone cause that the only way to growcomfort was allowed to come to them rare, welcome, unsought: a gift like joy.You'd only find comfort in being nice when you expect nothing in return.Your comfort should not cause discomfort to others. I love you. When my family threw me away, every human on earth did likewise.” 62 Top Comfort Quotes And Sayings Comfort is a state of physical ease and freedom from pain or constraint. I knew I did not belong among people. If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth. Too Close For Comfort Quotes Showing 1-1 of 1 “it’s hard to remember that the outside and the inside of people are two very different things.” ― Eleanor Moran, Too Close For Comfort 1 likes To close my eyes and fall asleep in the garden of heaven where there is nothing but Love and peace.All she ever needed,was someone to hold her close together when she's about to fall apart.Looks attract me.

1. Spending quality time makes me wanna get close. “I’m here. As the moon gives Light at night as the sunshine energizes through the day, we seek thy comfort so lovingly

“I have always swung back and forth between alienation and relatedness. Showing search results for "Too Close For Comfort" sorted by relevance. If you … Quotes tagged as "too-close-for-comfort" Showing 1-1 of 1 “I have always swung back and forth between alienation and relatedness. I go through the motions of living in society, but never feel a part of it. The way these planes fly so low over the house is just too close for comfort. As a child, I would run away from the beatings, from the obscene words, and always knew that if I could run far enough, then any leaf, any … 2499 matching entries found.

Survivor Season 22 Episode 13: "Too Close For Comfort" Quotes One man should not have this much power in this game.