I won't go through all the cuts, but ill mention the big ones.

0.71 - 2.99 2 0 Nonwhite creatures get -1/-1. Two other smaller problems that I didn't elect to fix since they are matchup specific, but can be solved with a few card changes. I noticed I was getting log jammed with 2 and 3 drops and was giving away a lot of precious time. As mentioned I took Helm out because I just don't think its ever going to happen on the current mana production (but maybe if we figure out some mana tricks) so instead I went for Given the absurd mana hunger of this deck I realized a massive difference in games with dockside extortionist and games without. Edit Live Edit. 2 You are running very little fast mana and the land count was super low. Ok here are the cards that I think are must adds for the deck to compete in the competitive space. Throughout his life he was the victim of Phyrexian attempts to drive him mad and turn him against Urza. (Flame Rift) Crovax was nearly buried beneath the weight of his opponents.

I was able to get down to 10, and as I mentioned Id still like to go lower.

This site is Also no main deck pyroblast, REB and Angel's grace type stuff to prevent losing on the spot. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 6. 2 Both conceptually and in practice, this deck isn't going to win the game on 4 mana...its not flash hulk or consultation. Had i not drawn sinew and steel could have shot the null rod, reequipped jitte, and killed the kataki that followed. I played about 7 games with the deck between your version and mine so ill share my analysis of everything. You might like these: Take an extra turn after this one unless an opponent skips their next turn in order to counter this.Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. By turn 10 the soldier tokens dominate the field getting between +3/+3-+7/+7.It'll take less than 10 cards to take this into a more competitive arena.Copied to clipboard.
If mana production is good enough to warrant the return of Helm, also add Looks good especially considering the budget! 4 Card Text: Other white creatures get +1/+1.

Crovax, Ascendant Hero Legendary Creature — Human Other white creatures get +1/+1. ( Crovax, somtimes known as Crovax the Cursed and later as the Ascendant Evincar of Rath, was once an aristocratic human from Urborg born as part of Urza 's Bloodline Project. Mono white budget deck. So the single biggest problem with this deck right now, and the single biggest opportunity for improvement is mana production.

Types: Legendary Creature — Human Noble. 3 Had their combo lines covered early and easily. So in short the curve was high, and the deck is mana hungry. P/T: 4 / 4. Expansion: Planar Chaos.

… 2
Nonwhite creatures get -1/-1. 1

Playtest v1. They fed on my ancestors to deny me a past."

So i think its begging for more lands.

Would like to see some answers main deck.So here are the changes I made. Ill start with the more general stuff, and then ill dig into card specifics.

This list was running 29 and your updated on moxfield was running 30.

- I still need to do some work in this area. 0