I look forward to hanging it on my wall.I was just thinking to myself how rare a great artist is. I'll certainly be recommending you to anyone who needs a mount done and if I'm lucky I'll have another trophy to mount one of these days.I recieved the bass/package today in the mail. Thanks again for the great work. The brown trout (Salmo trutta) is a European species of salmonid fish that has been widely introduced into suitable environments globally. I know that we had a lot of discussion on this fish, but it was worth it. Tell Joe it's awesome!! I will be recommending you guys.Just wanted to let you know we got the fish mount and are extremely pleased, it looks wonderful! Large hen brown mount. it is spectacular - you guys did a great job. Thank you again. mount of a lifetime. Your company's work is a legacy, your hard work makes people happy. An unusual sea-run brown trout mount from the Trinity River. One was 9 LB.

I want to get everything I can while you Guys are still around 😊Happy Monday! Colin and his "Trophy Wall" A unique spotting pattern on this big hen brown mount.

I could not be more satisfied with the result and look forward to the quote on the Lake Trout and Steelhead I sent you.

Brown Trout I will ONLY have Joe and his staff do all my future mounts The backside of the mount that is touching the wall or not viewable is actually painted black. Brown Trout Thank you both! Thanks for the hard work and attention to detail.

These two sided wall mounts are not intended to be hung from the ceiling.

I appreciate you and your husbands and your crew's work.

The colors are beautiful.

Price: $432.00 (1) 37" Steelhead Trout Full Mount Steelhead Trout Two Sided Wall Mount Price: $444.00 . are made of fiberglass for a lifetime of enjoyment and are hand crafted to represent the fish you caught or to showcase the fishes alive and lit up look as if it was swimming in the lakes, rivers, and creeks. It includes purely freshwater populations, referred to as the riverine ecotype, Salmo trutta morpha fario, a lacustrine ecotype, S. trutta morpha lacustris, also called the lake trout, and anadromous forms known as the sea trout, S. trutta morpha trutta.

I already have it up in my ship in the spot I have been saving for it. Our production team even takes the time to notch out rips and tears that your Brown Trout might have. My grandson Colin's two brown trout mounts.

Let our marine taxidermists work closely with you to create the I will 100% have you create the next monster that i catch.Joe, Bass looks unbelievable on the wall. Brown Trout Mounts, Brown Trout Fish Mount, Brown Trout Fish Replica, Brown Trout Fish Taxidermy, Specializing in Museum Quality Brown Trout Mounts and Brown Trout Fish Replicas. ❤️❤️❤️Lowrey, Joe - The replica fish mount came yesterday - wow! We custom paint our Brown Trout full mounts and we even custom paint our eyes to give a realistic look to your new trophy.

Let our marine taxidermists work closely with you to create the

Thank you for working with me on this. Hopefully now i can catch a 6 pounder and have another one recreated. Got my brown trout replica fish mount. 37" Lake Trout Full Mount 37 Inch Lake Trout Two Sided Wall Mount. Thanks for all your help this year!

Thank you, I love it! Thank you very much..

Thanks again!We just wanted to take a minute and thank you for the excellent job you guys did on my daughters fish.

Looks amazing in the trophy room. Brown Trout Mount Princeton GREETING CARD / A7 5x7 Colorado 14er Constellation Arkansas River Fly Fishing Mountains CatchReleaseCreative CatchReleaseCreative. I'm so excited to have found a new contact that creates the highest quality I wanted to shoot you a note and thank you so much for the effort you put into this Brown Trout.