How to set up your email account in Outlook 2013. Enter the email address, password, and server settings for your Shaw email account.

Not using authentication means not having to provide a password in order to access the outgoing mail server.This server lets you send email while your device is using an Internet connection provided by anyone other than Shaw.

How to set up your email account in Outlook 2010. "Next" button only show a screen with text: "Account succesfully updated".

IMAP leaves your emails on the server, allowing you to read and manage emails using multiple computers, devices, and email apps. Outlook: 2019. Hi all, I just found out Shaw no longer supports setting up email clients.

Let’s get started… Automatic Setup. How to set up your email account in Outlook 2016. For example, if you were at a coffee shop using a wireless connection, or using your mobile phone's cellular data, you would still be able to send email using this server. Hello, I would like to setup Active Exchange, if possible, for my e-mail accounts in the Outlook version included in Office 365 Personal.

How to set up your email account in Outlook 2019 for Mac. As result I had difficulty setting up my shaw mail to work with outlook. You can also set up your Shaw email via IMAP, with Outlook 2016.

Schritt 2: Klicken Sie jetzt auf die Schaltfläche Konto hinzufügen. On Outlook 2019, I have multiple IMAP accounts. There have been reports of issues with ActiveSync/Exchange Email set up with Windows 10 Mail. POP3 is a protocol for receiving email that downloads it to your computer, from a mailbox on the Shaw server. While the preferred setup method for Outlook 2016 is ActiveSync/Exchange, there can be issues - in these cases, IMAP is the preferred email setup method.

How to setup your email account on Outlook for Mobile. AutoArchive helps manage the space in your mailbox or on the e-mail server that you are using by automatically moving items to an archive location. Email servers send and receive your email, making sure that everything gets where it's going. These include The settings included below are for an ActiveSync (Exchange) account, which can be used for setting up Shaw email accounts (note that IMAP is preferred). Outlook for Microsoft 365 Outlook 2019 Outlook 2016 Outlook 2013 Outlook 2010 More... Less.

Schritt 3: Tragen Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse ein, die Sie zuvor im KAS (technische Verwaltung) angelegt haben. For different account types, such as IMAP and POP, please see There are three different ways you can set up your Shaw email account on your device or email client. Immediately following the quick setup you'll find detailed instructions for the setup of each account type. Klicken Sie im Menü auf Datei.

These are the (IMAP) email settings we recommend you use, when asked: Account Type: IMAP Username: Your Shaw email address without @shaw.ca Password: Your Shaw email password If you want to set up your Shaw email on a computer, mobile device, or email app, you'll need to know Shaw's email server settings.Wondering about the difference between POP and IMAP email server settings?

After a while I captured what works for settings and captured screenshots. Apparently, "Reset mail settings" button does nothing (do not show any screen or more information). Try these related articles and discussions. For different account types, such as IMAP and POP, please see  Here are the details for setting up your Shaw email account using the IMAP account type in Windows 10 Mail.

Immediately following the quick setup you'll find detailed instructions for the setup of each account type. Choose to add an email account.

This is useful if you use a single device to manage your email.This server lets you send mail while connected to the Shaw network.

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security) allows you to send email while your device is using an Internet connection provided by anyone other than Shaw.Not what you're looking for?

If you experience issues with Windows 10 Mail and ActiveSync, IMAP setup is the preferred email setup option.

Learn how to setup your Shaw email account through Outlook 2016 via Exchange/ActiveSync. Email servers send and receive your email, making sure that everything gets where it's going.

This page will cover everything you need to know to get your Shaw email setup in the Windows 10 Mail program.